I got wind of the 2006 Pacific NW Software Quality Conference (PNSQC) today.
2006 Workshops are:
- Karl Wiegers: Writing Quality Requirements
- Cem Kaner: Developing Software Testing Courses for Your Staff
- Rex Black: Assessing Your Test Team Effectiveness, Efficiency, and More
- Michael Bolton: A Rapid Introduction to Rapid Testing
- Jean Tabaka: Scrum and the Art of Quality Maintenance
- Karl Wiegers: Cosmic Truths About Software Quality
- Andy Hunt: Maintaining Your Competitive Advantage: Strategies to Improve Cognition, and Learning
The conference is October 9-11 in Portland, Oregon. Sign up early and save some cash. Get more information here.