This one is pretty cool in the fact that you can point it towards a Web site/Silverlight application and it will allow you to peruse the plugin using i’ts XAML Explorer as well as change the properties and and actual XAML on the fly. Seeing tools like this tells me that automating a Silverlight application is easily doable. Flash on the other hand…an automation nightmare. I wish it would go away.
Here is the current feature list:
- Convenient XAML object explorer
- XAML object property grid allows for getting and settings property values
- Regeneration of the XAML xml based on the object model
- Statistics of used objects
- Tracing facility for debugging Silverlight 1.0 applications
Download Silverlight Spy.