Go Daddy’s Hosting R&D department is looking to hire a Software Automation Engineer/SDET. Check out the job posting here. This is an awesome opportunity my QA friend. Let me tell you why:
- You’ll be working with me! Uhmm, why so quiet?. not impressed? Never mind I said that then. How about you’ll be working at the same company as Danica Patrick then?
- You’ll be working with cutting edge technology.
- Our process is agile (we practice Kanban).
- We work on “cloud computing” products.
- The opportunity to expand your test and development skills is huge.
- The team is tight knit, super smart, we work hard, and yet have fun.
- The team is passionate about our products.
- As an Automation Engineer you aren’t trapped into using one set of test tools or a language. We use what works best and makes sense for the situation.
- You’ll be in the position to mentor other engineers in the art of automation.
- You’ll be surrounded by other Automation Engineers which gives you the opportunity to collaborate with equally minded people.
- Oh yeah, and Go Daddy in general is awesome place to work, check out the Go Daddy careers page for more info.
You know you want to! Apply here.